The Alert Works EAR-10 is a Public Alert Certified NOAA Weather All Hazard Alert Radio with SAME Technology. The life-saving Alert Works EAR-10 automatically alerts you to a wide variety of severe weather and civil emergencies in your area, and is an essential element of any and every emergency preparedness kit. The EAR-10 receives all the NOAA weather channels and features a user selectable 90db siren, voice alert, or flashing LED. The EAR-10 features an easy-to-read digital LCD screen that normally shows you the time. During emergencies a scrolling display shows the pertinent message information about the alert such as tornado flood, etc. Non life threatening alerts which don’t apply to your location may be edited out, a feature found only on more expensive weather radios. The SAME feature gives the user the flexibility to program the radio to receive alerts for selected counties, eliminating unwanted alerts from other areas. If you want to monitor other areas, the EAR-10 features 10 memory locations to program additional counties. The EAR-10 features a Clock with Alarm and Snooze button. A telescoping antenna with swivel is included. The emergency power backup uses 4 “AA” batteries (Not Included) keeps your radio working during power outages or outdoor use, and external antenna and alert jacks.
- Humminbird VHF55s Plus Portable Marine Radio
- Garmin nüvi 205W 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator
- Garmin eTrex Venture HC GPS Receiver
- Maycom AR-108AE Air Band & Weather Channel Scanner
- Garmin nüvi 265W/265WT 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable
- Myine Electronics IR001 WiFi Internet Radio Adaptor
- GC Electronics 18-530: GC CB Radio Alignment Tool Kit, 8 Pieces
- Barcode Scanner battery for R/S Radio Shack and Uniden Bearcat.
- Proscan C30-3 NASCAR #3 Dale Earnhardt Sr Trackside Scanner
- Midland NT1R Nautico 12-Mile 88-Channel Water-Resistant VHF
- Cobra MR HH330 FLT VHF Waterproof Two-Way Marine Radio
- Uniden MHS125 Marine Handheld Radio
- ProScan C-100-channel Trackside Scanner #16 Greg Biffle